Note: this article is for Greenhouse users with Site Admin level permissions.
Before users can generate their own API keys they must have the necessary permissions to be able to do so. Only a Greenhouse user with Site Admin level permissions is able to give other users the necessary permissions by following these steps:
1) Click the Configure button (gear icon)
2) Click 'Users'
3) Click into the User's name
4) Scroll down to the 'User-Specific' section and click the downward facing triangle next to 'Developer Permissions'.
5) Check the box 'Can manager ALL organization's API Credentials
6) Don't forget to click 'Save'!
Now the user is able to create their own API key. This article shows how this is done.