We have released the BETA version of our Mass Import feature which allows you to import a large amount of candidates using an excel or Google Sheet document. We are working on a self-service mass import feature but in the meantime we'll be happy to do it for you - all you'll need to do is send us the spreadsheet file and we'll take care of the rest :)
- we can usually import all candidates for you within the hour of receiving your spreadsheet file but sometimes it may take longer depending on circumstances - so please allow up to 24 hours.
- We will need to reset your password so that we can test the upload was successful (you can reset password at any time once the import is complete)
- You'll need to make sure that the data is displayed correctly for the import to be successful (see the notes at the bottom of this article)
Follow these steps to mass import candidates into your Rectxt account:
1: Format your list as a CSV file with the fields
Tip: if you'd like to include a candidate in more than one talent pool then use a colon ':' between each talent pool.
This example below shows that Luke Skywalker is in 3 talent pools (Jedis & Pilots & Rebels) and Darth Vader is in one talent pool (Empire). There are no restrictions as to how many talent pools you create or how many candidates are in each talent pool.
Here is a Google Docs template that you can use (just make a copy and download it):
2: Email the list to Info@Rectxt.com as an attachment, either an Excel doc or Google Sheet
3: We will respond to let you know we have received your request and will begin the mass import process for you asap.
4. We will let you know as soon as it's completed.
Data Format Notes:
- ALL area codes for phone numbers must be from North America. Please check this before sending your .csv files.
- Make sure there is no cursor space after the headings 'FirstName', 'LastName', 'TalentPool'
- Make sure there are no spaces between numbers when naming talent pools (eg 'August 8 2020' will NOT load)